Free Pine Mountain Trail detailed topographic maps-MUST NOTE GROUP AFFILIATION IN "NOTE TO SELLER" BOX IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FREE MAP
New 2023 1st Edition. Our topo-style trail map is 9" x 23½" and is printed on waterproof and tear resistant Tyvek® material. The printed map will be sent by US mail to the address you provide on your order. Once you order/request a map you will get an email with some information and telling when the map is being mailed out. Allow 3-5 days from then for map to arrive. These maps are only free through PMTA here by mail. So if you order a map and don't get it before you get to the trail, the park office will not give you one - they are not free at FDR Park.
YOU MUST NOTE YOUR AFFILIATION WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING IN THE "NOTE TO SELLER" BOX on the check out page in order to complete the request/order and RECEIVE FREE MAPS !
- Boy & Girl Scout Troops/ Trail Life etc ( we send up to two free maps.)
- Civic organizations, church groups, schools/college groups and students (we send up to two free maps.)
- Active Duty Military - thank you for all that you do for us! (we send one free map)
Examples of affiliation answers to be typed in blank on check out page:
1. Please send the two maps for use with Boy Scout Troop 321 as we are planning on going backpacking soon
2. Our church youth group would like a map to use for planning for a hike and get some info from someone later
3. I am stationed at Ft. Benning in Ranger Dept. and would appreciate a map for use hiking and backpacking